30 September, 2012

About


wa-hi-ne (noun)
Women, Female, Lady, Wife


This is a site where I want to share wonderful resources and articles from the web in one place. I have always been a reflective person questioning what makes me tick and how I observe and relate to the world. After suffering from severe PMS I began a new journey of self discovery as a woman rather than just as human. I began to learn about and accept our unique cycles, unique strengths and to celebrate all what it means to be female. 

My journey has led me into new ways of eating and caring for my health. You will find this a site is about natural and holistic approaches to wellness. Conventional medicine has its place, but was not able to help me heal - and in some cases (the birth control pill) it was the cause of my un-wellness. Google has been my guide, but I have tread carefully and sought extra advice and support along the way.

About me:

29yrs Old, Recently Married, Early Childhood Teacher (Yrs 3-5), Love of nature and outdoors, Live near the sea in a beautiful part of the top of the North Island of New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment