13 November, 2012

How to Train Your Husband Like a Dog...


Please give a little lee-way with this article's title- I am not anti men! This article made a lot of sense to me when I read it and I had made a lot of these changes slowly by myself. I think they are good pointers and I wanted to share.

Recently I had a conversation with my other half in which he told me that he felt like he was being taking for granted. I had been neglecting no. 4. (This conversation also helped me realise that my hubbies Love Language is Words of Affirmation.)

1) STOP NAGGING, STOP SHOUTING
2) IDENTIFY YOUR SPECIES
3) IGNORE BAD BEHAVIOUR
4) GOOD BOY!
5) LURING AND BAITING
6) ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN
7) DON'T TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY
8) DON'T DOMINATE
9) PICK YOUR MOMENT
10) READ THE CUES

Read the article here.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment